After signing in YiCAT, you can quickly create files in the Team version. This function is not available in Enterprise version.
How to assign
1. Click YiCAT in the user interface;
2. Then you will go to the interface as shown below. Click or Drag files to translate;
3. The project's name will be automatically filled with the file's name. Deadline is set as 15 days later by default. The system automatically identifies text language and fills source language and target language. By default, the workflow of Translation/Translation+Editing (Team version) is used. After the basic information is confirmed, click Finish to create a project;
4. When the project is created, Project info page is automatically displayed.
5. Click Open shown in the figure above to enter Editor.
Note: Besides the basic information of project creation, more settings are available in Advanced Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.