In the editor, you can adjust system settings and customize the translation settings of YiCAT through preference.
In the upper right corner of the editor interface, click the button to expand the preference pop-up window.
In automatic applying, you can enable to apply the ST with only numbers and letters, TM matches above 100%, TM matches above the lowest match rate and the MT results. After selection, the translation that meets the corresponding requirements will be automatically applied into your target column.
In segment confirmation, you can choose to enter the next segment after confirming the segment, or to enter the next unconfirmed segment after confirming the segment.
Select to enter the next segment after confirming the segment. Press enter, the cursor will jump to the next segment.
Select to enter the next unconfirmed segment after confirming the segment. Press enter, the cursor will jump to the next unconfirmed segments(including the untranslated segments and draft segments).
You can use the setting to decide the search engine for segment search. The default engines are Baidu, Sogou, Google and Bing.
After the search engine is selected, you can select words in source and target columns, right-click to select go to search. The system will jump to the search results page of the search engine you chose. Note: Google Search is available only after you turn on the proxy server.
Change search settings
In preference, you can customize your search engine. Click the Edit button on the right side of the search engine, and enter the name and URL of the corresponding search engine in the pop-up window to customize your search engine.
When entering the URL, you can use %s to represent the words you want to search, and put the URL of the search engine before %s.
If you want to find the word "computer" in the 360 search engine, remove the "computer" from the URL of the search interface, copy and paste it into the following URL input box, and click save.
Use MT, TM and TB
You can activate My MT, My cloud manager, qSearch TM, TM marketplace and My cloud manager TB for translation. After that, you can use MT engine, the TM in the TM corpus cloud manager, the TM in qSearch, the TM in the TM marketplace and the TB in the TM cloud manager.
After checking my MT, you can select the MT engine you want to use in the pop-up please select MT engine pop-up window. After the selection, the system will automatically retrieve the results of the MT engine when your account balance is sufficient.
- The retrieve of MT will deduct the balance in your account. Please make sure you have a free amount or sufficient balance before using.
- Using the same machine translation engine to translate the same segments within one day will not be charged repeatedly. However, it will be charged on another day (after 11:59 p.m. Beijing Time).
- Using different machine translation results to translate the same content will be charged repeatedly
- If you want to use previous MT results for the same segment on another day (after 11: 59 p. m. Beijing Time), please add MT results to TM, and use pre-translation;
- 4. The transaction history of using MT is automatically generated at 0:00 per day. Please go to your My Account -- Machine Translation -- Transaction History on the second day of the transaction. Go to "Tmxmall Account -- MT-- Transaction History".
TMs from My Cloud Manager
Check my TM Cloud Managerand you can use the TM stored in the Tmxmall TM Cloud Manager. To use the TM in the personal cloud manager, go to Tmxmall Account --TM Cloud Manager--Translation Memories.
Check my TM Cloud Manager and you can use the TM of the Tmxmall qSearch platform. Matches will be displayed in the TM area on the right side of the editor.
TMs from TM Marketplace
The TM of TM Marketplace will be charged. After payment, you will be able to search TM of Tmxmall TM Marketplace. To query transaction history, please go to "Tmxmall - Account - TM Marketplace - transaction history".
My Cloud Manager TB
You can use your TB in searching and query the TB of Account in real time as well as qSearch public TB to determine the search scope. All queries will be displayed in the TB identification area at the bottom right of the editor.