View project information
All projects can be viewed in projects management-current project. Click Details to view the details of the project.
Project Details are broken down into the Project Files, Project Statistics and Project Settings.
- In the File, you can view Project Status, Project Workflow, Project Progress, Total Words, Total Files, Language Pairs, Creation Time, Deadline, Creator and other information.
- Click Add File to add a new translation file within the project.
- Project progresses are displayed in the Progress Bar. If the project workflow is only Translation, the Progress Bar shows only translation progress. If the project process is Translation + Editing, the Progress Bar shows the progress of translation and review.
- You can filter files by keywords of file name, status, target language, and creation date in Quick Search.
- In the Statistics, you can view the statistics of the whole project or a single file, including the number of segments, characters (excluding spaces), words, Asian characters Korean words, spaces, numbers and symbols.
- You can also set the target statistics on the right, for single/several/all source texts or target texts and Create Report.
- Then you can click the blue mark to Download Statistics Report in. xls format as shown in Figure 2 below.
- Settings is similar to that in Create projects. Other information can be modified except Source Language, Target Language, Translation Workflow and Document Settings. After modifying, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.