If you are the project manager, administrator or owner, you can find the created or needed translation projects in the Projects Management interface, and then start to translate or edit in YiCAT's Editor;
If you are the translator or editor, you can also receive tasks in My Tasks interface and then translate or edit in YiCAT's Editor.
Enter the Editor
You can translate and edit the target in the Editor.
1. Click Project Management in YiCAT's user interface, find the projects to be processed, and then click Details.
2. In the Project Details page, click open on the right side of the file to be processed to enter the Editor.
3. After selecting either translation or editing mode, you can enter the Editor and start editing.
Translators or editors:
1. In YiCAT's user interface, click My Tasks to find the tasks to be translated/edited.
2. Click Translate or Edit to enter the Editor.